Jeffrey Joe, San Diego’s beloved balladeer, is known for wearing his heart on his sleeve. As his Facebook friends all know, he is an open, well, book. But there may just be a few things you don’t know about Jeffrey Joe…
1. I’m a little bit Great Lakes Native American. Gimme Five.
2. I believe in one fewer god than most people.
3. I can hear what you’re thinking
4. My fried chicken is better than yours. Bring me yours to change my mind.
5. I once crushed a clumsy fellow sailor’s pelvis between my tugboat and a concrete piling when he fell trying to jump to the pier. He was okay eventually.
Find out more about Jeffrey Joe and his music here.
Local Musicians! Want to submit your own “5 Things” to the San Diego Troubadour? Email your list to email@example.com and we will do our best to publish them in a timely manner.