It’s that time again, friends – time to dig a little deeper and find out more about our local musicians. Today’s edition of 5 Things features super-talented performer and songwriter Bushwalla. His stories never fail to entertain, so get ready for some laughs…
5 things you may not know about Bushwalla
1. I used to do comic flash singing telegrams where I would dress as a cop then strip to my boxers and throw my pants in the face of unsuspecting women.
2. I ran my own exotic animal show including snakes, spiders, lizards, and exotic birds
3. I performed in 9 operas for the Cleveland opera.
4. I am an avid comic book reader.
5. Certain establishments give me gas. Libraries, video stores (when they existed) and Lowes/Home Depot. A coffee and the smell of cedar really do a number on me.